Friday, January 4, 2013

Playing Catch Up...Part 3 of 3

Oh, Thanksgiving. You’re such a fabulous holiday.

The Jaynes’ ?

They do Thanksgiving right.

DSCN4477

The company was unbeatable

Everyone

The food was delish.
(Matt made this maple-bacon-corn-cream cheese-casserole that was a huge hit)
(Don’t ask him for the recipe though, he totally made it up as he went)

Food

But. As good as the food was, that wasn’t the highlight of the day.
The best part was the chance to count my blessings.
To say thank you for the amazing family I was born into and the one that has adopted me as one of their own.
To remind myself how lucky we are to have a place to sleep and jobs to support us.
To consider all the tender mercies my Heavenly Father has provided me this year.

So much to be grateful for.

Not to mention, I got to go home with this guy.


 Yup, Thanksgiving. You did good.

No comments:

Post a Comment