Saturday, January 12, 2013

The Burrell Family Annual Christmas Concert

For the last 20 years (give or take a few) the Burrell family has put on a Christmas Concert, with each member contributing a talent to the event. 

Now that we're all married, I don't think the in-laws (or Jordan) look forward to it too much, but they all still participate...

And let me tell you. It. Is. Awesome.

Saydee and Jorge rocking out to 'Feliz Navidad'

Jaxson and Zoey performed a moving rendition of 'I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus"
Jacob and the Smiths expertly led us in "Once There Was a Snowman"


Brinlee and Jasee and Jordan performed a dance number

Me and Matt pounded out a duet on the piano, 'Jingle Bells'

Max recited a poem about Jesus' Birth

Jordan endured in the corner

Dad broke out his hermonica 

Jeff gave us a reading of the traditional Christmas poem he writes

Emily played the most beautiful piano piece...What Child Is This?, I'm pretty sure...

The best concert to date, I must say.

And Matt was such a good sport. 

I leave you with a taste of how talented me and Matt really are. 

Feel free to be impressed.




1 comment:

  1. Love it! What a fun tradition! You and Matt are exceptionally talented! I am way impressed by your mad piano skills!

    ReplyDelete