Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Holy February Festivities...

In a perfect world, all holidays and birthdays and celebrations would be evenly spread out, as to not overdose on jubilation.
That is not a world we live in when it comes to the month of February.

From the 10th through the 26th we are celebrating.
Happy 1 Year Anniversary
Happy Birthday Jeff
Happy Birthday Jessica
Happy Birthday Zoey
Happy Valentine's Day
Happy Birthday Matt
Happy Birthday Jill
Happy Birthday Emily

To put our anniversary, Valentine's Day, and Matt's birthday all in one week, some may say we're crazy.
I say we're awesome.

Since we just got back from Disneyland, we kept our anniversary low-key and spent it at home eating cake.

I came home from work on Valentine's Day to fine our dinner table in the middle of the room decked out in candles and (recycled) roses and rose petals. ready for a delicious meal.

We had also decided not to do Valentine's Day gifts...of course Matt didnt like that idea and made me look bad by spoiling me with gorgeous jewelry, smell-good perfume, and Milk Duds-my faves.
( I did scatter treats around the apartment for him, but Matt said I coudn't post pictures cuz they're inappropriate)
(Don't give me that look. We're still newlyweds)
(If you're curious, this is where I got the idea)
(PS. Mine were way cuter)
I did make it up to him by showering him with gifts for his Birthday.
Dark Knight Trilogy, the new Barcelona CD, comfy pillow, a GIGANTIC mortar and pestle, and some fancy new shoes.
By the look on his face, I'd say he had a good day.
Happy Birthday Matty.
Couldn't be happier you're finally old like me =)

All in all, February was pretty great.
Can’t wait to do it again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment