Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter

Easter was fabulous.
Okay. That's an understatement. 

Easter was FANTABULOUS.
(That's right. Fantabulous.)

Both our families put on some fantastic Easter egg hunts.

The Burrell’s hunt was aimed at the children. My mom put a lot of work into creating packets for each child with pictures from around the yard where eggs would be hiding—kind of like a picture scavenger hunt. We each got teamed up with one of them, and raced through the front and back yard searching for our eggs. 
The kiddies had a blast, and I may or may not have loved it more.

At the Jaynes’, both Jared and Ryan and their kids were with their significant others’ families, so that just left the childless group. Jill and Steve put on the most fabulous Easter Egg Hunt for us. 
With a 'Ready, Set, Go!' all seven of us 20-somethings raced to collect more eggs than anyone else.
I thought i did pretty good, and even left some behind cuz I felt selfish. 
Come to find out Shelley pretty much doubled everyone else's findings.

Next year I will not be so kind, you have been warned.

All in all, Easter was a hit.

 I had so many fun pictures (thanks Em!) , I  had to throw them into a slideshow. Check it out, they’re pretty cute.

(PS. Jaynes Clan, we need to do better at taking pictures. Could someone please remind me to get my camera out more often?)

No comments:

Post a Comment